Do you defend and show your support for your favourite ladies both on- and off-screen? Are you disappointed in the way popular media handles poc and lgbtq+ women?
From the queens of Game of Thrones to the kick-ass heroines of Marvel, the Ladies Network is a blog that will celebrate both female characters and celebrities from all fandoms, a safe place to share your love and excitement for women of all kinds.
We are looking for dedicated members who want to be a part of a female-positive network and share their interests and opinions of amazing women from their fandoms with others through posting edits, gifs, graphics, etc.
R U L E S :
- check out the admins anna and amanda (follow us if you want to)
- reblog this post to spread the word (likes don’t count)
- fill in this cool form
- all blogs are welcome, including multifandom blogs
- must reach 30 notes, and we will be choosing 10 members
- track #ladiesnetwork for updates
- applications end July 31
B E N E F I T S :
- a safe, hate-free environment to talk about their favourite females
- a great group chat to make new friends
- a spot on the member page of the editing blog
- a place to reblog your own edits and gain followers
- true friendship with the #brotp goals that is us, ananda